EHG459 - Inner Moray Firth Coastal Survey
CFA Archaeology Ltd
30 Sept 1998
A coastal survey undertaken as part of a wider programme of survey, comissioned by Historic Scotland, of archaeology and the coastal zone.
- <1> Text/Report/Fieldwork Report: Cressey, M.. 09/1998. Coastal Assessment Survey Inner Moray Firth: Volume 1 - Inverness to Dingwall. Centre for Field Archaeology. 14/12/1998. Digital (scanned as PDF).
- <2> Text/Report/Fieldwork Report: Finlayson, W. 09/1998. Coastal Assessment Survey Inner Moray Firth: Volume 2 - Dingwall to Tarbat Ness. Centre for Field Archaeology. 14/12/1998. Paper and Digital.
|Grid reference||Centred NH 7385 6670 (42291m by 42275m)|
Related Monuments/Buildings (14)
- Car park and sea defences, Newhall Point (Monument) (MHG22415)
- Drains - Phopachy (Monument) (MHG61130)
- Fence - Bunchrew Bay, Beauly Firth (Monument) (MHG50430)
- Findon Mains; Cromarty Firth (Monument) (MHG50733)
- Fish trap - Lentran Point (Monument) (MHG17913)
- Fish trap - near Harbour House, Dingwall (Monument) (MHG14133)
- Fish trap, Tarradale (Monument) (MHG8886)
- Land Drain - Bunchrew, Beauly Firth (Monument) (MHG50431)
- Landing Point and Store house - Phopachy (Monument) (MHG26710)
- Learnie Cave (2b), Cromarty (Monument) (MHG50574)
- Lemlair parish church - Cille Bhrea (Monument) (MHG8942)
- Lentran Point Fish Yair (Monument) (MHG3208)
- Wooded Piles - Phopachy Point, Beauly Firth (Monument) (MHG50428)
- Wooden Posts - Bunchrew Bay, Beauly Firth (Monument) (MHG50429)
Comments and Feedback
Do you have any more information about this record? Please feel free to comment with information and photographs, or ask any questions, using the "Disqus" tool below. Comments are moderated, and we aim to respond/publish as soon as possible.